2. Copyright and other protection.
3. The Content is available..
The Content is available for participants who have registered for a complete six-module training on infodemic management. The downloadable resources including the course modules and the tipsheets are available only for the participants who take the course. This Site expressly prohibits any participant from sharing – either electronically, as printed copies, screenshots or any other means- with non-participants. Any such violation will invite legal action, as deemed fit by the Company.
4. The Company has the sole and exclusive..
The Company has the sole and exclusive rights of the contents of this website, including the learning material, accessed with proper credentials. No part of this website can be replicated or shared without the express permission of the Company
5. User accounts, account termination policy:
You are expected not to share your account credentials with anyone. You are responsible for all activity that happens on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You are expected to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security. We may terminate your account if you are found sharing your account credentials, and the resource material.
6. Comments Section:
As verified participants in the Course, your comments about the Course and your feedback are welcome. However, you shall not post any content in the comment that
- Infringes copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights, or rights of privacy or publicity of an individual, or an organization or any legal entity
- Is intentionally false or misleading
- Defames, threatens, or harasses anyone
- Is harmful, dangerous, abusive, or offensive
- Is obscene or contains pornography
- Contains or utilizes any computer virus, other malicious code, or program that may damage or interfere with the operation of any system, or may unlawfully intercept any data or personal information
- Contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity
- Interferes with the working of the site in any way, and hampers learning.
Though we do not have an explicit mandate to monitor or moderate user comments, we reserve the right to remove any comment that we believe violate the above standards. Repeated offenders will have their account deactivated, and their certificates, if earned, annulled.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site and the Content are provided – “as is”. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we and our collaborators, disclaim all warranties of any kind – express, implied or otherwise, regarding this Site or the Content, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The Company and our collaborators make no warranty about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, sufficiency or quality of the Site or the Content, nor that any particular content will continue to be made available. Neither we nor our collaborators warrant that that this Site will operate without error or interruption, or that the Site will operate without error or interruption, or that the Site or its server is free of computer viruses or other harmful material.
8. Limitations of liability and remedies
The Site and the Content is available free of charge. Your use of the Site and the Content is completely at your own risk. The Company, or our collaborators will, in no event, be liable to you in contract or otherwise, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive exemplary or other such damages arising out of, or relating to the Content, or your use of the Site or the Content, even if the Site or the Content is defective, or we are negligent or otherwise at fault. In no circumstances, will the Company or its collaborators be held liable for any such damages occurring thereof.
11. Copyright complaints.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on the Site, please notify us at email@example.com